Whatever your requirements, Marysa's team of talented and creative craftspeople have the skills to beautifully design, bind, print, and typeset your book—from a single, custom designed volume to runs of over 500 copies.
- We work in both traditional and contemporary styles, to the highest standards.
- We are happy to work within a wide range of budgets and timetables.
- We have years of experience working for a diverse client base, including individuals, companies, design agencies, film and TV studios, libraries and collectors.
- As well as binding, we can also professionally edit, typeset, layout and print the inside of your book.
- We are a family business whose focus is on customer service: we strive to make the process smooth, friendly and enjoyable. Much of our work comes from repeat customers—a testament to the high priority we place on meeting clients' needs.
- Additionally, we are skilled in antiquarian book conservation and restoration, and have extensive experience of making boxes, folios, menu covers and similar items.
Our books have appeared in Tatler, TV commercials, TV dramas, a James Bond movie, and we've bound books for several members of the the royal family. Our clients include design agencies, book collectors, Lambeth Palace Library, Royal Star and Garter Home, Chief Executive of the Bank of Abu Dhabi, Loseley House, Metropolitan Police, literary agents, pop stars and super yachts. The Bindery has featured in ITV's 'House Gift', on the Radio, and in Choice Magazine.
Otter Bookbinding also offers a fast turnaround dissertation and thesis binding service, and printing and binding for businesses—for example for presenting important tenders, or the binding of minutes of meetings.
For more information about our services, please contact us here.
We serve customers across the UK, and abroad, and are particularly convenient for [Surrey Branch] Woking, Staines, Addlestone, Chertsey, Ascot, Guildford, and [West Sussex Branch] Midhurst, Chichester, Petersfield, Arundel and Haslemere.
Telephone 01730 352042